PLAY BALL Park is Major League Baseball's just over an acre interactive area that MLB and its programming partners provide fun, engaging, and educational activities for youth baseball and softball players and their families - all in the backdrop of the Midsummer Classic.
The Yards, Parcel A, Lot 854 Square
Located at the Intersection of First and M Streets SE, Washington, D.C
Hours of operation:
- Friday, July 13: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Saturday, July 14: 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Sunday, July 15: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Monday, July 16: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 17: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.