Moving around Washington, DC on the dates around the MLB’s All Star Game and our DC United’s first home game at Audi Field, especially near Nationals Park and the Waterfront, requires patience and a good pair of walking shoes. With hundreds of thousands of visitors expected to join in our celebration of this city’s enjoyment of sports, walking is the best mode of transportation.
Recommended Metro exits for fans going to Audi Field between July 12 – 19, 2018 are:
- Waterfront (Green Line)
- Navy Yard/Ballpark (Green Line)
Recommended Metro exits for fans going to MLB-related events near Nationals Park between July 12 – 19 are:
- Navy Yard/Ballpark
- Capitol South
Recommended Metro exits for fans going to MLB All Star Fest between July 12 – 19 are:
- Mt. Vernon Square/7th Street Convention Center
- Capital Bikeshare
- Please refer to the maps under the “Street Closures” tab for more information.
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA)
- Metro Access – paratransit service for persons with disabilities.
- Get important updates about MetroAccess services.
- Commuter Trains
- DC Streetcar
- DC Circulator
- Download the DC Taxi app:
- Accessible taxis
- Uber, Lyft and Via are registered to provide service in Washington, DC. Check back to identify drop-off/pick-up locations.
- Driving and parking around Audi Field, Nationals Park and the Walter E. Washington Convention Center will be challenging. We suggest that you leave your vehicle at home and use one of the methods suggested above if you must travel around Washington, DC.